National School, Orchard Street, St. James's Church and Henry Street. Houses commenced taking down 2nd September 1850. From figure 1 to the Shakespeare Tavern. From figure 1 to 2 the houses now built are called Manvers Place. From figure 3 to the Shakespeare Tavern the Catholic Schools are built. Possibly by F. English?
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission