Taken from a rear window in Seymour Street. Holy Trinity Church with gas lamp to the right, the back garden of 1, Seymour Street in the bottom corner. All were destroyed in April 1942 during the Baedeker blitz, however the Midland Hotel building survived. During the great Bath flood, 25th October 1882. W.G. Lewis, Seymour Street.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission