Sculptured by the late Mr. John Osborne from a block of Bath Stone. Weighing upwards of six tons, and containing One Hundred and Thirty Cubic Feet. Erected in the Victoria Park Octr. 1839. Printed and Published by J. Hollway, 10, Union Street.
LP S24 / 620
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission