An institution for the Residence and Support of Thirty Gentlewomen in reduced Circumstances. Founded & Endowed by Mrs. Ann Partis of Bath in the year 1824. Drawn on stone by J.D. Harding. Saml. Flood Page & Philip Flood Page. Architects, Gower Street, London. Printed by C. Hullmandel.
LP F13 / 510 (Not in IOB)
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission