G.W.R. Monkton Combe Station c.1920
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Postcard view of the station before closure to passenger traffic in 1925. The line continued to be used for freight traffic from the Somerset coalfields until 1952 and achieved fame as Titfield station in The Titfield Thunderbolt in 1953.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)