View from Bath Abbey of High Street and Guildhall, Bath c.1900
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Municipal Buildings and Technical Stores. The central buildings, the Guildhall, was erected in 1766, the extension to the south is devoted to Municipal purposes, that to the north to Art, Science and Technical Schools. These buildings were completed in 1896.
M/L Photos L35 / 523
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library