The photo was taken outside the Manor House (now part of the Royal United Hospital (North) complex). The vicar seated in the front row would appear to be the Rev Edward Hardcastle, M.V. Vicar of Weston from 1891-1900. Mr. Carr was owner of Weston Manor. See Looking Back at Weston 1535-1900 by Joan Hargood-Ash. See Bath Evening Chronicle 17th July 1985. W.G. Lewis 2, Seymour Street.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission