Interior looking west before rebuilding of 1885, St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath c.1884
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
After restoration 1839, showing organ given by the Elder William Carr 1853. Royal Arms in front of gallery painted by Twerton artist in 1825. This building was pulled down and the present church erected 1885. Photograph Cyril Howe Studios.
Artist / Photographer
M/L Photos B12 / 188
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library