Now in the north porch of Twerton Parish Church. In the previous church (built in 1839 and demolished in 1885), it had been placed as the inner doorway under the tower arch from the west door of the church. In the old perpendicular small church it had been placed inside the south porch as the entrance into the church, thus probably retaining its original position on the still older Norman Church of which the font is the only existing relic.
M/L Photos B12 / 595
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission