St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath c.1884
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Interior looking east as it was from 1839 to 1885. Here Canon George Buckle, vicar, preached for a quarter of a century. Photograph by W.G. Lewis, 2, Seymour Street.
Artist / Photographer
Lewis, Walter G.
M/L Photos B12 / 6
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library