Fifth of five photographs showing churchyard, St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath c.1884
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Mrs. Earl's grave. Mother of Mrs. Buckle and Professor Earl. She died at Twerton vicarage. At the rear is the tomb of the Penny's placed there when the church was rebuilt in 1839. Removed from the north of the old church. The large tomb with slab on top is that of Mr. Isaac Earl.
M/L Photos B12 / 598
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library