Inscription on Belfry Turret, St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The was covered by the roof of the church built in 1839 and revealed itself when that building was taken down and the roof removed in 1885.
M/L Photos B12 / 595 verso
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library