Distant view of Kelston Church c.1865
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The building on the left shews traces of an age previous to the dissolution of religious houses. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas. Being the parish church of Kelston it is seen in the distance. From a collection of very early albumen prints and calotypes.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library