Taken from Nineteenth century photograph album of Bath & District. Bath Natural History and Antiquarian Field Club. Rosewell House. Part of 13, Kingsmead Square (demolished in October 1871) has not been removed and a temporary masonry support is in place until the houses in New Street are constructed. Frederick Wood's newsagents shop is on the corner of Kingsmead Street and it may be John Sherston, confectioner who is standing in the doorway on the left side of the building.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission