Taken from Nineteenth century photograph album of Bath & District. Bath Natural History and Antiquarian Field Club. This derelict old house stood on the current site of Duchy Villas which replaced it in about 1880. The road on the left with the gate across it leads to Blakes Farm, whilst the one on the right heads towards Bath, passing the blacksmith's next door. This house is recorded as being in the Love family in 1611.
72 / 10170 b914.238 / 5
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission