St. James's Street (South), Bath c.1903
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. The west side of the street.
Artist / Photographer
A Glass Slides / 19
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library