Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. S. Shore, greengrocers is on the right at 7, New Orchard Street. A group of young boys look on curiously.Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission