Nassau House, 13, Orange Grove, Bath c.1890
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Demolished in 1899 to make way for The Empire Hotel. From A Bit of Old Bath, Description of a Drawing of 1755 of The High Street, by R.E.M. Peach, published by Lambert & Lambert, 1893.
Photos E10 / 315
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library