Prince of Orange's house. On reverse 'Originally the property of J.H. Meeham of 32, Gay Street. Nassau House which the Bath Corporation propose to purchase and pull down to make way for a new hotel.' Demolished by 1899. By Henry Venn Lansdown.
Artist / Photographer
Loose Prints E10 / 481
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission