The Kings Bath drained for maintenance, Bath, c.1910
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The circular object in the centre used to be called the kitchen and has had a variety of stone constructions on it. Note the iron handles on the outside of it. From a set of photographic copies taken from the originals several years ago. The quality is variable.
Chron X Neg assorted
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library