William Smith's house, Somersetshire Coal Canal at Tucking Mill, c.1870
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Next to the Somersetshire Coal Canal at Tucking Mill. Interestingly, the tablet commemorating the fact that William Smith lived here, is attached to the mill which has subsequently been demolished, and not the house to the left, where it is now located. Smiths actual house can be seen in the background, with a lean to in front of it.
SR Calotypes Vol II p.41
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library