Born 27 January 1847, ordained priest 1861 at Rochester, succeeded his grandfather as 4th Baronet of Kelston on 9 November 1861. Married Mary Catherine on 7 July 1893 (she died 9 December 1924). Youngest daughter of Thomas Ellames Withington, Esq of Culcheth Hall, Lancashire. He held various church appointments and was Hon-Canon of St. Albans from 1878. He died on 18 January 1929 and was succeeded by his cousin. He was a member of The Club and his portrait was one of those circulated among member in about 1920. The Club was founded in 1764 by Sir Joshua Reynold and Dr Sam Johnson. It is still in existence today, headed by a High Court Judge, but it never seems to be publicised.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission