Situated between Abbeygate Street and Henry Street (approximately where the rear access to Marks & Spencer is), this extremely rare photograph captures close up the extraordinary round Building that was located close to St James Church (seen in the background to the right). It was built in 1816 and demolished to make way for Weymouth House School in 1896.
MR Neg 3249
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission