Path leading to Churchyard, and vacant Church Row buildings. These handsome buildings were demolished in 1902. As the photograph shows, by 1900, most of these houses were standing derelict. In 1902, the buildings were demolished, for the enlargement of the Church Yard, and c.1921 the war memorial was erected.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission