Church Row, Twerton. As the photograph shows, by 1900, most of these houses were standing derelict. In 1902, the buildings were demolished, for the enlargement of the Church Yard, and c.1921 the war memorial was erected.
Z1 / Twerton / 36B
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission