Interior of the Church Room, Twerton. Church Room built by Rev. Bailey Whitehead, in 1815, as a Sunday School and Day School. In 1864 it was the home of the West Twerton Club and Institute, and it was here that the decision to form the Twerton Cooperative Society was made, in the same year.
Z1 / Twerton / 36A
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission