Cabbage Square, Twerton, Bath, c.1904
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Cabbage Square, which later became Clyde Buildings, Twerton. The name, Cabbage Square, came from the vegetable gardens and allotments in the centre of the square. The rooms at the top of the houses were used for weaving cloth with hand looms, hence the large windows.
Z1 / Twerton / 30A
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library