This is one side of a stereoscopic pair by Dawson & Dutton (no number). The label has been amended to J. & J. Dutton which they became in 1863. They were probably using up the last of the labels, or these were printed before the changeover. Dated August 1863.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission