This is one side of a stereoscopic pair by Dawson & Dutton (No. 367). This fabulous view shows the wooden bridge just behind Pulteney Bridge linking Northgate Brewery to Grove Street and the river fronted buildings where Grand Parade now is. Dated August 1863.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission