This is one side of a stereoscopic pair by Dawson & Dutton (No. 354). The label has been amended to J. & J. Dutton which they became in 1863. They were probably using up the last of the labels, or these were printed before the changeover. A fabulous accurately dated photograph showing a coal delivery man with his wagon on the cobbles of Bath Street. Note the Billiards Hall sign on the left and the statue of King Bladud on top of the mineral water fountain. Taken in August 1863.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission