Twenty sixth Annual Report 1842
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Wood engr. Shows the two wings of Ladymead House, Walcot Street (built in c.1680) in use as a lock up ward, with the Regency addition (1816) to the left.
Hunt Vol.5 Page 59 IOB 821
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library