Newspaper article announcing the opening of Walcot Chapel's day schools, 1837
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
From the Bath Chronicle May 7th, 1835. About 100 students attended with Mr. and Mrs. Gaites as Master and Mistress of schools of 100 each.
Hunt Vol.5 Page 53
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library