Newspaper article concerning the refurbishment of Batheaston Church 1860
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
November 14th 1860. The current Rev. T. P. Rodgers organised the rebuilding. Architect Mr. Pready of London. Stonework by Mr. Newman of Bathford and woodwork by Mr Silver of Maidenhead and Mr. Earp of London.
Hunt Vol.5 Page 29
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library