Newspaper article concerning the St. Lawrence Chapel, Lansdown, 1856
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Includes information about the chapel and notes that it is now a farmhouse. August 30th 1856. Hunt has added a short note but this is hard to transcribe.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 203
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library