Newspaper article concerning the opening of the Lansdown Proprietary College, 1856
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Now know as Kingswood School. To be opened at 17 Lansdown Crescent, the residence of Rev Josephus Glover, one of the headmasters of the school, on the 2nd August.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 199
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library