Newspaper article concerning the Lansdown Proprietary College 1857
2 6 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 18cm

Newspaper article concerning the Lansdown Proprietary College 1857

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

Description

Now know as Kingswood School. Describes the appearance of the college, architect is James Wilson. July 25th 1857. The college was opened on 18th June by Rev Bishop Carr, Includes IOB 842 The Bath and Lansdown Proprietary College. Wood-engr. (Two columns.)
 

Image Reference

43413
 

Collection Reference

Hunt Vol.4 Page 199
 

Original Width (mm)

320
 

Original Height (mm)

175
 

Collection Location

Bath Central Library
 

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas