A view of Quiet Street, part of Milsom Street and part of Old Bond Street 1785
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A rare view of St. Mary's Chapel in the distance. By Wm. Blackamore. Of note is the use of bollards in front of Old Bond Street, which at this time extended right up to Quiet Street.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 156
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library