Newspaper article detailing the special service at Christ Church celebrating the reopening of the organs. 1855.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
From the Bath and Cheltenham Gazette. Mr Fuller and Mr Rope were the architects and builders. November 28th 1855.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 109
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library