Form of service to be used at the consecration of the new church, St Andrews, Walcot. 1873.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
11th September 1873. Printed by T. Green. Only the cover is shown. The collection includes the complete pamphlet.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 96e
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library