Newspaper article concerning the Consecration of St Andrews Church. 1873.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
September 18th 1873. Incudes a history of the site, description of the church, the sermon, the consecration ceremony and the luncheon. The Reverend is Cannon Bernard.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 96a
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library