Walcot Home and Parochial Alms Houses
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Pubd by W. Everitt, Bath. J. Shury sct. Steel-engr. Six of the houses were built as St. Stephen's Villas, St. Stephens Place. Note by Hunt: 'Only six of these houses are built, three of which are finished and occupied.'
Hunt Vol.4 Page 70 IOB 1008
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library