F. F. Walker, sculp. Copper engr. At the top of a list of charges and terms for the school. Board and tuition were 60 guineas per annum. Old house replaced by this building in 1803. Became a school in 1830 and destroyed in the Bath Blitz, April 1942. F. F. Walker sculpt.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission