An institution for the Residence and Support of Thirty Gentlewomen in reduced Circumstances. Founded & Endowed by Mrs Ann Partis of Bath in the year 1824. Drawn on stone by J D Harding. Saml. Flood Page & Philip Flood Page. Architects, Gower Street, London. Printed by C Hullmandel.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 33
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission