Sculptured by late by Mr John Osborne, from a block of Bath stone. Weighing upwards of six tons, and containing one hundred and thirty cubic feet. Erected in the Victoria Park , Bath, October 1839. Printed and published by J. Hollway.
Hunt Vol.4 Page 13 Not in IOB
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission