Newspaper article concerning Percy Chapel, Charlotte Street, 1854.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
From the Bath and Cheltenham Gazette. An account of the opening of the church and the service. December 20th 1854. Now known as the Elim Pentecostal Church.
Hunt Vol.3 Page 206
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library