A continuation of the pamphlet about Percy Chapel, Charlotte Street including engraving, 1854.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
(Image information: IOB 793 Now the Elim Pentecostal Church. Pub by W. Everitt. Messrs Goodridge Archts. Eng. By Newman & Co. Steel engr) Mentions the establishment of the Sabbath School. Now known as the Elim Pentecostal Church.
Hunt Vol.3 Page 204
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library