Baths first Theatre Royal (in Orchard Street) was granted a Royal Patent by George III in 1768. Built (Thomas Jelly) 1749-50. Originally known as the Orchard Street Theatre. Later known as the Freemasons Hall or Masonic Hall. Published 1 March 1804. T Woodfall, Villiers St. Strand, London. Aquatint. Winston, Theatric Tourist, 1805. Including man with sedan chair.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission