Newspaper article announcing the completion of two stone figures placed in front of the auction mart in Quiet Street, 1824.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
From the Bath Herald. September 5th 1824.The statues were made by Mr L. Gahagan and represent Commerce and Genius.
Hunt Vol.3 Page 166
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library