A inverted plaque from St Matthews of Widcombe and Lyncombe, 1847.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Shown as to be legible. Details costs of building the church. George Phillips Manors and George Elkingtun Gil (architetcts), W. Brodrirck (Vicar of Lymcombe and Widcombe) Thomas Renolds and James George Handem (?) (church wardens).
Hunt Vol.3 Page 132
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library