View of St Matthews Church now building in the Parishes of Lyncombe and Widcombe 1847
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
J. Saddler sc. Manners & Gill, Jan 1847. Steel engr. The title is the dedication to Rev William John Brodrick, M.A. Rector of Bath, by G.Page Manners and J.E. Gill, architects. An advertisement in the Bath Chronicle, 18 Feb 1847, announces the publication of the print, the proceeds of which would be added to the fund for building the church. Prints sold for 1s. Proofs for 2s.
Hunt Vol.3 Page 130 IOB 767
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library